AW cross-device conv column
The number of cross-device conversions, as recorded by Google Ads Conversion Tracking.
Cross-device conversions start as a click on a search ad on Google.com from one device and end as a conversion on another device (or in a different browser on the same device). The conversion can occur by customers accessing and navigating the advertiser's site directly, or by searching for the site and clicking a paid or organic result.
Note that these conversions are tracked only for Google Ads ads traffic on Google.com at this time.
You can use this column in a formula column by specifying the
- Navigate to an advertiser, Google Ads engine account, or Google Ads campaign.
- Click the Engine accounts, Campaigns, or Ad groups tab.
Note that the Engine accounts tab is available only when you navigate to an advertiser, and the Campaigns tab is available only when you navigate to an advertiser or engine account.
- Select a time range.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Next to Available columns, type the column name in the search box and press the Enter key.
- Click + next to the column name in the Available columns list.