The total value of all tracked conversions (such as online sales recorded by Google Ads Conversion Tracking) plus other types of conversions, including cross-device, cross-browser, phone call, in-app, and store visit conversions during the date range that you've selected.
This is usually equal to the total revenue driven by your ads.
You can use this column in a formula column by specifying the
- Navigate to an advertiser, Google Ads engine account, or Google Ads campaign.
- Click the Engine accounts, Campaigns, or Ad groups tab.
Note that the Engine accounts tab is available only when you navigate to an advertiser, and the Campaigns tab is available only when you navigate to an advertiser or engine account.
- Select a time range.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Next to Available columns, type the column name in the search box and press the Enter key.
- Click + next to the column name in the Available columns list.