Google Ads conversion tracking can report the number of conversions that start on one device or browser and complete on another, as well as conversions that occur from phone calls, web applications (in-app), and in-store visits. In Google Ads, all of these conversions are combined together in the "All conversions" column. In Search Ads 360, you can view the number of "All conversions" reported by Google Ads. In addition, Search Ads 360 breaks out the cross-device and cross-environment conversions into a separate reporting column.
To include this data in your Search Ads 360 reports, add any of the following columns to a reporting table:
Raw data columns:
You can report on store visit conversions separately by adding a custom column to a report. Learn more about reporting on Google Ads store visit conversions.
- Navigate to an advertiser, Google Ads engine account, or Google Ads campaign.
- Click the Engine accounts, Campaigns, or Ad groups tab.
Note that the Engine accounts tab is available only when you navigate to an advertiser, and the Campaigns tab is available only when you navigate to an advertiser or engine account.
- Select a time range.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Next to Available columns, type the column name in the search box and press the Enter key.
- Click + next to the column name in the Available columns list.