Sensor recordings can be exported as Comma Separate Values (.csv) files for in-depth analysis using Google Sheets.
Exporting a .csv file of a recording
- On your Android phone, open the Science Journal app .
- Tap the experiment where the recording you want to export is.
- Tap the recording.
- Once you’re in the recording details screen, tap More at the top right of your screen.
- Tap Share.
- Enable or disable the function Relative time then tap Share.
- Select the destination of your file.
- You can rename your file by tapping the document title.
- Select account and folder then tap Save.
Open a .csv file in Google Sheets for analysis
- On your computer, navigate to Google Drive.
- Find the .csv file you uploaded from Science Journal.
- Right click on the file, select Open with, then tap Google Sheets.
Exported times are recorded as Unix Timestamps and can be converted in Google Sheets .