Manage your sensors by enabling and disabling them.
- Tap the Sensor tab in the toolbar.
- Tap Settings at the right of the sensors toolbar.
- Select sensors to use in experiment by checking them on or off the list.
- You can also use this screen to connect to external sensors via bluetooth.
Additional sensor features
Explore some of the additional sensor features that Science Journal has to offer:
- Tap the Sensor tab in the toolbar then select a sensor.
- Once you’ve selected a sensor, tap More at the top right corner of the sensor card.
- Tap Enable audio to hear your graph as it changes in real time.
- You can change the sound created by tapping the Audio settings option, and you can stop the audio by tapping Disable audio.
- You can also create triggers to automate your sensor recordings by tapping Set triggers.