Choose which dimensions to include in reports
Once your campaign is live, you'll review your campaign's performance using Report Builder in DCM. Prior to that, you'll need to choose which dimensions you want to report on in Studio. Reporting dimensions provide additional granularity on how certain dynamic elements are performing against one another.
For dynamic feeds, the unique ID and reporting label columns are always available for selection in Report Builder, providing row-level performance and metrics. In addition to these two columns, you can select up to 6 additional reporting dimensions per feed.
If you're using profile fields, you can also include up to 6 fields as dimensions in reports to provide granularity on how the content is performing.
Set reporting dimensions
- Navigate to Step 6: Reporting Dimensions in Studio's Dynamic Content tab.
- If your profile is already published, you'll need to create a draft to see the Manage button and make changes.
- (Optional) Include profile field dimensions in reports by clicking Manage on the right side of the Profile fields section.
- Select up to 6 fields to report on, one for each dimension.
- Click OK.
- (Optional) Add feed columns as dimensions in reports by clicking Manage on the right side of the Feeds section.
- Select up to 6 columns you want to add as reporting dimensions using the drop-downs. You can't select the unique ID, reporting label, or targeting columns, because these dimensions are automatically available in Report Builder.
- Click OK.
- Repeat for any additional feeds.
- Click Save.