Introduction to Dynamic Creative
Dynamic Creative overview
DoubleClick Rich Media Dynamic Creative enables advertisers to serve relevant ad content to viewers on every single impression. You can easily swap out the dynamic elements of your ad, such as call-to-action (CTA) text, exit URLs, images, and more, either manually or programmatically based on targeting rules that you define.
Benefits of using Dynamic Creative
- Increase creative development efficiency: Develop one creative shell per ad size and use our tools to swap out the content that populates the ad on the fly.
- Increase trafficking efficiency: Traffic a single creative ID per ad size, instead of a creative for each unique creative iteration.
- Serve the most relevant ad: Use advanced dynamic creative targeting rules to tailor content to the viewer on every single impression.
- Integrate seamlessly with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM): Easily generate reporting and analytics on campaign performance via Studio's direct link to DCM.
Supported Dynamic Creative Formats
The following formats are supported with dynamic creative:
Flash & HTML5:
- Expanding units that expand in the following directions: up, down, left, right
- VPAID Linear
- VPAID Non-Linear