Learn the Studio Web UI
Preview a creative
In the Preview step of the Creatives tab workflow, you can set up how your creative previews in a browser.
In Preview, we recommend that you:
- See how your creative will show up in a browser.
The creative displays automatically on DoubleClick Studio's default website or on your last successfully accessed preview site. To preview on a different site, enter the address in the URL field and press Enter. To preview on a blank white screen, click (Blank) on the top-left of the preview area.In addition, you can preview HTML5 creatives on your mobile device.
Set creative-specific display options.
Click Display properties to adjust the creative's settings based on its format type.
If you save the changes you make in the Display properties screen, they'll be reflected in the live creative that's served.
Creative properties vary depending on the format type you selected when you first added a new creative. For creative properties for different formats, see:
Test custom event tracking.
Choose a display:
- Event summary (output console): Logs standard and custom events. Events are displayed at the bottom of the event summary panel.
- Event name: Start typing to search for events.
- Type: Filter the display by event types.
- Show: Filter the display by triggered or untriggered events, depending on whether you tested them in the Preview tab.
- Event log: Shows run-time logs for cumulative standard and custom events. Click Clear log to clear out the list and start over. Only the log display is cleared; counts will not be zeroed out.
- Click Continue >> to proceed to Publish.
Sarah is a DoubleClick Studio expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.