Upload to Studio
Add a new creative
Creatives are the files you upload to DoubleClick Studio to generate ads. You add creatives to a particular campaign.
The Creatives screen lists all the creatives associated with your account, including each creative's status, type, size, and last-modified date. This screen is where you upload and manage the files and custom events for each rich media ad. To access this screen:
- Click the Creatives tab, then click Creatives in the side panel for a list of all the creatives in your account.
- For a list of creatives in a specific campaign, click the Creatives tab, then click Campaigns in the side panel and select the campaign you want.
Creative screen workflow
From the Creatives screen, you can activate the Creatives screen workflow. You process every creative in DoubleClick Studio using a five-step workflow:
To add a new creative:
- In the Creatives tab, select Creatives from the side panel.
- Click New creative > From files.
- Enter Advertiser and Campaign names.
- Enter a Creative name.
- Select a Format from the drop-down.
- Select pixel dimensions from the Size drop-down or select User defined and enter dimensions manually.
For this creative type... ...upload these assets Any creative that uses the Loader component Parent and all child SWFs Expanding Collapsed and expanded SWFs Creative with video SWF files and FLV files All creative formats except Floating Back-up image
- Click Continue >> to proceed to Step 2: Manage Files.
To edit a creative:
- In the Creatives screen select a creative from the list or search for one.
- Edit the creative in the Creatives screen workflow. After you add a creative, you can skip to different steps in the workflow to make adjustments.