Rich Media creatives
After DoubleClick's QA team and the creative agency approve creatives, they're pushed to the Trafficking component of DFA or DCM. If the creative team enters a trafficker's email address in DoubleClick Studio, the trafficker gets an email notification about the submission of these creatives.
When creatives are pushed to DFA/DCM, they appear in the Advertiser tab of the creative inventory. To traffic them in a campaign, you must import the creatives from the Advertiser tab to the Campaign.Steps in DFA
- Open the campaign in DFA Trafficking and select the Creatives tab.
- Click Add Creative and select Advertiser-level Creative from the drop-down.
- Checkmark the DoubleClick Studio creatives you want to traffic and click Import.
- Open the campaign in DCM and select the Creatives tab.
- Click New and select Add from advertiser.
- Checkmark the DoubleClick Studio creatives you want to traffic and click Add.
If you can't find the creative in your advertiser in DFA/DCM, search for the platform ID in the relevant advertiser. The platform ID in the email sent from Studio is the creative ID in DFA/DCM.
DFA publisher-paid campaigns
- You can set up publisher-paid campaigns via contract or insertion order (IO). Please contact your sales or account manager and provide these details:
- Impression level
- Creative type
- Creative size
- Site contact
- Placement name
- When setting up the campaign in DFA/DFP, you must check Pub-Paid at the site placement level and at the ad level.
- When setting up the campaign in MediaVisor, you must check Pub-Paid. The user can edit the placement's publisher-paid setting, unless it meets one of these conditions:
If the user tries to modify the setting and export to DFA, this error message appear in MediaVisor: "Publisher-Paid status of a site placement cannot be changed if it is assigned to one or more non-default ads or has some clicks and impressions registered."
- the proposal is in a locked state (Approved, Sent, or Received)
- the placement has ads assigned to it in DFA
- the placement has impressions or clicks delivered in DFA
See also Rich Media tag pickup instructions.
DCM publisher-paid campaigns
Traffickers with DCM access can check this article for steps to set up publisher-paid campaigns in DCM.
Trafficking by creative type
- Customize settings in ad tags
- Frequency capping in DFA
- Microsoft Live Hotmail secure ad serving
- Override creative settings for Rich Media ads
- Position floating and peel-down creatives in DFA Trafficking
- Rich Media 3rd-party tracking - DFA
- Secure ad serving (https)
- The Floodlight for Rich Media report
- Track impressions for Floating ads
- Traffic HTML5 creatives in DFA
- Use a pound sign or hash mark (#) in a click-through URL