Rich Media creatives
After the QA team and the creative agency approve creatives, they're pushed to the Trafficking component of DCM. If the creative team enters a trafficker's email address in DoubleClick Studio, the trafficker gets an email notification about the submission of these creatives.
When creatives are pushed to DCM, they appear in the Advertiser tab of the creative inventory. To traffic them in a campaign, you must import the creatives from the Advertiser tab to the Campaign.
- Open the campaign in DCM and select the Creatives tab.
- Click New and select Add from advertiser.
- Checkmark the DoubleClick Studio creatives you want to traffic and click Add.
If you can't find the creative in your advertiser in DCM, search for the platform ID in the relevant advertiser. The platform ID in the email sent from Studio is the creative ID in DCM.
DCM publisher-paid campaigns
- You can set up publisher-paid campaigns via contract or insertion order (IO). Please contact your sales or account manager and provide these details:
- Impression level
- Creative type
- Creative size
- Site contact
- Placement name
- When setting up the campaign in DCM, you must check Pub-Paid at the site placement level and at the ad level.
- When setting up the campaign in MediaVisor, you must check Pub-Paid. The user can edit the placement's publisher-paid setting, unless it meets one of these conditions:
If the user tries to modify the setting and export to DCM, this error message appear in MediaVisor: "Publisher-Paid status of a site placement cannot be changed if it is assigned to one or more non-default ads or has some clicks and impressions registered."
- the proposal is in a locked state (Approved, Sent, or Received)
- the placement has ads assigned to it in DCM
- the placement has impressions or clicks delivered in DCM
See also Rich Media tag pickup instructions.
Traffickers with DCM access can check this article for steps to set up publisher-paid campaigns in DCM.
- Customize settings in ad tags
- Frequency capping in DCM
- Override creative settings for Rich Media ads
- Position floating and peel-down creatives in DCM Trafficking
- Rich Media third-party tracking
- Secure ad serving (https)
- The Floodlight for Rich Media report
- Track impressions for Floating ads
- Traffic HTML5 creatives in DCM
- Use a pound sign or hash mark (#) in a click-through URL
Sarah is a DoubleClick Studio expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.