Create a campaign
- In DFA Trafficking, click Create Campaign.
- Enter a Campaign Name.
- In the Landing Pages section, enter a Page Name and a URL, then click Save.
Create a placement
- In the Media Plan tab, click Create and select Placement.
The Select a Site dialog box appears.
- Check "Accepts in-stream video ads."
A list of VAST-certified sites appears.
- Select the site you want and click Next.
- In the next screen, enter a Placement name and click Submit.
- Do this for each In-Stream placement on your plan.
Create an ad
- Go to the Ads tab and click Create Ad > Standard Ad
- Select In-Stream Video as the ad type.
- Click Associate Creative to assign Creative(s) into rotation, and click Save.
- Click Edit next to your ad to edit Placement Assignments.
- Select the placements you want to associate your ad to, and click Save.
- Greenlight (activate) the ad so it will serve on the live tag.
Create a tag
- Go to the Tags tab, select "In-Stream video," and click Next to generate VAST tags.
- Select the output format you want, check the "Pre-Fetch" checkbox, and click Export.
- Send tags to the website to be implemented.
Available tags are called pre-fetch. Each one is a single-line. The tag should look something like this:
- The pre-fetch tag is unpacked by the website into a longer XML tag that contains all the links and information it needs to run your DFA In-Stream ad.
|Take a video tutorial about basic DFA In-Stream Video trafficking (13:12)|