DoubleClick Rich Media and Studio release notes
January 9, 2014
- New Layouts APIs:
- HTML5 creatives not created in Google Web Designer (GWD) now render in IE9 regardless of the top page's doctype. (GWD creatives render in IE10+). The previous behavior in IE9 was that the ad would show if the doctype of the serving page was set to HTML5, otherwise the backup image would show.
- SSL Preview support on blank/default page
- Active view disabled for in-app creatives.
- RAD video module fixes:
- Autoplay fixes in Interstitials and Banner to Interstitials. Note: If you’re creating a Banner to Interstitial, you must have the video element != display none from the initial rendering of the banner, even though the video is part of the expanded portion of the artwork.
- The module now works in Firefox.
- MSN Skype MDE fixed.
- Fix for
hasUserInteracted()when testing locally.
- Optionals and multitype objects support in the API.