Reserve with Google lets you join a restaurant’s waitlist with your Google Account. You can keep track of where you are on the waitlist, and how long your current wait will be.
How to join a waitlist
You can add yourself to any participating restaurant’s waitlist. Restaurants with “Join waitlist” in their business’ knowledge panel are eligible for you to join the waitlist.
To join a restaurant’s waitlist, follow the steps below:
- In Google Maps or Search, select the restaurant you want to eat at.
- In the restaurant's knowledge panel, click Join waitlist.
- To adjust your party size, click Add or Remove . Then, click Continue.
- Enter your phone number. Then, click Join waitlist.
Note: The number you enter is used as the main point of contact with the restaurant.
- To return to the business’ knowledge panel, click Done. You’ll find your current wait time and how many parties are ahead of you.
Note: To remove yourself from the waitlist, click Leave the waitlist.
How to delete your waitlist entry
To delete your waitlist entry, follow the steps below:
- Go to Reserve with Google.
- In the top left corner, click Menu .
- Click Bookings Waitlists.
- On the waitlist entry you want to delete, click More .
- Click Delete booking.