Manage a booking
After you make a booking, you can check its details, modify it, or cancel it.
Check details for a booking
To check the details of your booking, you can do the following:
- Review the confirmation email for the booking.
- Check your bookings on the Reserve with Google website.
Some businesses allow you to modify a booking after it’s been made.
To modify your booking, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Reserve with Google website.
- At the top left, click Menu .
- Select Bookings Upcoming.
- Look for the booking you want to change.
- Click Modify.
When you modify your booking, keep the following in mind:
- If your booking is in the next 1-2 days, it’s best to call the business directly to modify the booking.
- In some situations, you may have to cancel your booking and re-book with the updated information.
Change email address associated with the booking
Bookings are associated with the Google Account used to make the booking. Due to this, you cannot edit your email address after you’ve made a booking.
Cancel a booking
If your booking is eligible for cancellation, there are 2 ways you can cancel it:
- Refer to your confirmation email for instructions on how to cancel your booking.
- On the Reserve with Google website, click Cancel next to the booking.
Note: Cancellation is subject to the business’s cancellation policy.
If you’re still unable to cancel the reservation, we recommend you call the business directly.