Some bookings must be paid in advance or require a deposit. Other bookings are free with a minimum purchase. Read the full description before booking.
Pay online or in person
There are 2 ways to pay for a booking:
- Pay online
- In the pop-up window, select your payment method.
- Click Buy.
- Pay in person:
- In the pop-up window, add your contact info.
- Click Reserve.
Choose your payment method
Our booking partners charge the payment method you selected in your Google Pay profile.To add, edit, or remove a payment method in your profile, sign in to Google Pay.
- Any cancellation, refund request, or other booking issues should be discussed directly with the business.
- Reserve with Google does not:
- Accept coupon codes
- Offer a loyalty program
- Support loyalty programs from businesses or scheduling providers
Pay for online services
Important: Before you book a service, read the full description on ways to pay for a service.
Some services may:
- Require payment at checkout.
- Send you a separate email to arrange for payment.
- Your booking isn’t complete until you pay.
- Be donation only.
Buy a fitness class pack
Some partners offer “packs” of classes at a lower price. If available, these packs appear as a purchase option at checkout.
Redeem a class pack
You can use your pack to book your next class through the "Packs" tab of Reserve with Google. Any unused pack credits appear as an option when you book a class. You can also find unused pack credits in your Reserve with Google profile.
- You cannot use packs purchased directly on a scheduling provider’s site to pay for services on Reserve with Google.
- You cannot use packs bought on Reserve with Google to book classes outside of Reserve with Google.
- Packs can expire. Check the expiration details.