Some bookings must be paid in advance or require a deposit. Other bookings are free with a minimum purchase. Read the full description before booking.
- Any cancellation, refund request, or other booking issues should be discussed directly with the business.
- Reserve with Google does not:
- Accept coupon codes
- Offer a loyalty program
- Support loyalty programs from businesses or scheduling providers
Pay online or in person
There are 2 ways to pay for a booking:
- Pay online:
- In the pop-up window, select your payment method.
- Click Buy.
- Pay in person:
- In the pop-up window, add your contact info.
- Click Reserve.
Choose your payment method
Our booking partners charge the payment method you selected in your Google Pay profile. Learn how to add, edit, or remove a payment method.
Pay for online services
Important: Before you book a service, read the full description on ways to pay for a service.
Some services may:
- Require payment at checkout.
- Send you a separate email to arrange for payment.
- Your booking isn’t complete until you pay.
- Be donation only.