Play a Qwiklabs game! You can earn points by completing the required steps in each lab and by finishing each lab quickly (Speed bonus!)
Note the posted dates and times when the game starts and ends.
How the game works
- You can do the labs in the game only between the game's start and end dates/times.
- You can do the labs in any order.
- You can take each lab a maximum of 5 times. After the 5th time, you cannot take that lab again in the game.
- You cannot pause an individual lab. However, you can take a break between labs in a game (for example, you can join the game, start and finish one lab, then later in the day, start and finish another lab in the game). Taking a break between labs does not affect your score.
To rejoin the game after a break, enter the URL that was provided to you.
Join and play
- Go to the game URL provided to you. Sign in to Qwiklabs.
- Click Join this Game. Enter your access code and click Join.
- In the Player Setup window, change your player name and avatar, or keep the defaults. Click Submit.
- Right-click a lab name and select Open Link in Incognito Window. Sign in to Qwiklabs.
- In the lab manual, click Start Lab and do the lab. If you finish the lab before it times out, click End Lab.
You can take each lab a maximum of 5 times. After the 5th time, you cannot take that lab again in the game.
Change your player name and avatar
When you join a game, you can keep or change your default player name and avatar. Here's how to change them later:
- In a new browser tab, go to Qwiklabs and click My Account.
- Provide a Player Name.
- In the Player Avatar section click Choose File and select a
.jpgfile from your computer.
- Click Update User.
- When you return to the Games page, you might need to refresh to see the changes.
You can change your player name and/or avatar any time during the game. The leaderboard shows your most recent player name and avatar.
How points are calculated
- Required steps are counted within each lab, using Activity Tracking.
- Bonus points for speed if you finish all required steps in a lab before the timer runs out:
- The lab timer shows the maximum time you have to do the lab. The timer starts counting down when you click Start Lab, and times out when the timer reaches zero. If you finish the lab before the timer reaches zero, be sure to click End Lab to earn bonus points for speed.
- The time between when you finish one lab and start another lab does not affect your score.