Show your Qwiklabs badge
Post a link to your badge on social media or your resume.
To see your earned badges, make your profile public.
Make your profile public
- Sign in to Qwiklabs and click the My Learning icon .
- In the upper right, click View Public Profile.
- In the "Share your badges with a public profile" dialog box, click Make Profile Public.
Get a shareable link to your public profile
- Make your profile public.
- Right-click View Public Profile and select copy link address.
- Create links on your social media pages or resume.
- Tip: On LinkedIn, add your badge as a certification.
What your public profile shows
- Your first name and the first initial of your last name, as listed in your account.
- Number of labs taken.
- Number of quests completed.
- Your badges.
- Your photo, if you have a gravatar.
Make your public profile private
If you make your profile public, but change your mind, you can delete your public profile:
- Sign in to Qwiklabs and click the My Learning icon.
- In the upper right, click Delete Public Profile.
- In the "Are you sure" dialog box, click OK.