How to buy Credits or Subscriptions
You can buy credits or subscriptions only with credit cards.
- Click your avatar (upper right corner of screen), and in the pop-up's lower left corner, click n Credits.
(If your avatar is not visible, click the Home button .)
- Click the Buy Credits or Subscription button and make your selection.
- If applicable, click Have a Promo Code? and enter your code.
- Click Pay with Credit Card. After you pay, Qwiklabs sends you an email receipt.
When credits expire
Credits that you purchase expire 6 months after the date of purchase. Credits you are granted, such as part of a promotion, might have a different expiration timeframe. To view the expiration dates of your credits, click your avatar, click My Account, and then Credits & Subscriptions.
Qwiklabs sends you an email when your Qwiklabs credits are about to expire.
Credits are not returnable or refundable. However, you can share your credits with other Qwiklabs users.
Subscription billing and automatic renewal
- Sign in to Qwiklabs, click your avatar, and in the pop-up, click n Credits.
- In the You have an Advantage Subscription box, click UNSUBSCRIBE.
Cancellation takes effect after your current subscription runs out. You can continue to take labs until then.
Subscriptions are not refundable; that is, if you do not use your subscription, or if you cancel before your renewal date, you do not receive a refund for the remaining days in the billing period.
You cannot share a subscription or add it to a share group.
Upgrade your monthly subscription to an annual subscription
Users with both credits and a subscription
You can use Qwiklabs Advantage Subscriptions for Quests and Hands-on Labs. However, for Courses (both instructor-led and on-demand) you pay via the hosting organization (for example, Coursera). When you select a course from the Qwiklabs catalog, you are directed to the hosting organization's website.
- How credits work
- How subscriptions work
- Event tokens
- Promo codes
- Share your Qwiklabs credits (share groups)
- Lab access time