Use a bluetooth keyboard with Quickoffice
Quickoffice works with most bluetooth keyboards. To use Quickoffice with a bluetooth keyboard, you’ll first have to “pair” your keyboard with your tablet or phone.
- Set your bluetooth keyboard to discoverable (check the keyboard’s instructions for detailed steps)
- Open the settings application on your tablet or phone
- Touch Bluetooth, and make sure that bluetooth is shown as on
- Your keyboard's name should appear in the list of available devices. If you do not see your keyboard listed here, verify that the keyboard is discoverable.
- Follow the instructions on your phone or tablet screen. You will typically be asked to enter a numeric passcode & then press enter on your keyboard.
Once you’ve paired your keyboard to your device, you'll be able use your bluetooth keyboard in Quickoffice. Touch your tablet or phone screen where you would like to place the cursor and begin typing.
You can use keyboard shortcuts with Quickoffice as well. Most keyboard shortcuts work the same way they do in Google docs or MS Office:
|Keyboard Shortcuts for Quicksheet:|
|Keyboard Shortcuts for Quickword:|
If you’re using a keyboard shortcut to enter accented characters & experiencing issues, we're working on this problem. You can find more information here: Entering accented characters moves the cursor
Having trouble finding an icon or button in Quickoffice? View our Quickoffice icon chart.