Below you'll find a list of the top questions people have about Quickoffice. Click a question to see the answer.
1. What file types does Quickoffice support?
The table below lists file support for the latest versions of Quickoffice:
|File type||Quickoffice for iOS||Quickoffice for Android|
|.DOC||view, edit||view, edit|
|.DOCX||view, create, edit||view, create, edit|
|.DOT||view, edit||view, edit|
|.DOTX||not supported||view, edit|
|view||view, annotate (Adobe 5-9 files)|
|.POT||view, edit||view, edit|
|.POTX||not supported||view, edit|
|.PPSM||not supported||view (with macros disabled)|
|.PPT||view, edit||view, edit|
|.PPTX||view, create, edit||view, create, edit|
|.XLS||view, edit||view, edit|
|.XLSX||view, create, edit||view, create, edit|
|.XLTX||not supported||view, edit|
|.TXT||view, create, edit||not supported|
2. What languages are supported in Quickoffice?
The following languages are currently supported by Quickoffice:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
3. How do I install or reinstall Quickoffice?
Instructions for how to install, update & reinstall Quickoffice are available in this help article: Install and update Quickoffice
4. Can Quickoffice recover my files?
5. How can I change the size of cells, rows and columns in a spreadsheet?
The help article below provides instructions for adjusting the size of cells, rows & columns in a spreadsheet: Change the size of cells, rows and columns
6. How do I check my Quickoffice version number?
The help article below describes how to locate your Quickoffice version number: Check your Quickoffice version number
7. Why can't I insert an image using an iPad or iPhone?
Adding images is only supported for presentations at this time. If you're having trouble adding images to a presentation, it's likely that location services are turned off for Quickoffice. To allow Quickoffice to access images stored on your iPad:
- Open your iPad or iPhone's Settings application
- Touch Privacy then Photos
- Find Quickoffice in the list of apps & move the slider to the ON position
You should now be able to insert images using Quickoffice. If you have trouble after changing these settings - save your current work completely shut down Quickoffice & reopen your file.
8. How can I print a file from my Android tablet or phone?
The help article below provides instructions for printing documents from an Android tablet or phone: Print files from an Android tablet or Phone
9. How can I view and edit notes in a presentation?
You can learn about notes in a presentation in this help article: View and edit presenter notes in a presentation
10. Does Quickoffice support macros?
11. When will a currently unsupported feature be available in Quickoffice?
We're constantly working on new features & improvements to Quickoffice - if there's a specific feature you'd like to see, tell us about it using this form.
We're not able to release any specific dates or version numbers when a feature will be released before an official announcement is made, but we'll post updates as soon as possible.
Having trouble finding an icon or button in Quickoffice? View our Quickoffice icon chart.