You can have text read aloud using text to speech in Quickword.
To activate text to speech, you'll need to first select the word or section you want read aloud. If no text is selected, text to speech will read from the beginning of your document.
- Drag the selection pins to highlight.
- Touch the text to speech icon to start the reading.
Note: In some cases, you may be prompted to download and install a free language package from Google Play to enable text to speech.
You can also insert text in your documents with speech to text:
To activate speech to text, you'll need to touch where (in your document) you would like new text inserted.
- Touch the microphone icon on your keyboard.
- Follow the prompts in the dialog box.
- Speak clearly into your device’s microphone.
When you’re finished, the new text will be added to your document.
Having trouble finding an icon or button in Quickoffice? View our Quickoffice icon chart.