With Quickword, you can insert pictures right from your device's photo gallery. First, you'll need to select the location where you would like your image placed. Touch once to place your cursor there.
Add images to your document (Version 6.2.4 and above)
- Touch the + icon in the toolbar.
- Choose Image from storage to insert an image from storage or choose Photo from camera to take a photo with the built-in camera on your device to insert as the image.
Add images to your document (Version older than 6.2.4)
- Touch the add image icon.
- Choose to insert an image from your Gallery or take a new image with the built-in camera on your device.
- After you've selected an image, Quickword will give you some options to resize and rotate the image along with an image preview. Touch OK to save changes and insert the image into your document.
Touch an existing image twice to bring up the selection pins to resize and rotate the image. Touch and drag a round pin on a corner to scale an image, a square pin on an edge to stretch an image, or the round pin above the image to rotate an image.
Touch and hold an image to bring up options to cut & copy the image so that you can paste it in another location within your document. Quickoffice doesn't support copying and pasting images between documents at this time.
Having trouble finding an icon or button in Quickoffice? View our Quickoffice icon chart.