We do not allow Google-served ads on screens:
- without publisher-content or with low-value content,
- that are under construction,
- that are used for alerts, navigation or other behavioral purposes
Tips for understanding this policy
The content you provide should be of value to the user and be the focal point for users visiting your site or app. For this reason, we may limit or disable ad serving on pages with low value content and/or still being constructed until changes are made.
Additional examples that can help you understand inventory value policy:
- Ads should not be placed on "dead end" or no content screens (e.g., Thank You, Log in, Exit, Error pages, etc.)
- Ads should not be placed within apps where the sole focus of the interaction is the user looking away from the screen. For example, a flashlight app.
- Don’t place ads on automatically generated content without manual review or curation.