/programmable-search/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Google search results are incomplete
Please refer to an earlier thread that is now locked: 

I have done some further testing into this issue as I could not find anything in my code that would cause the problem. Testing with the Edge and Firefox browsers and using search terms "hkvca baty" resulted in returns for both stanley and arthur. So, it seems to me that the issue resides in the Google search engine. I hope that this helps anyone who can further investigate this issue. Thanks.
Jim
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (3)
Relevant Answer
Hi,

Did you reviewed my last response in your previous post.

Please find the response again:
The concern team looked into your query and it seems you will need to improve the "quality" of this page "https://www.hkvca.ca/cforcedata/indivreport/indivdetailed.php?regtno=H6455" and re-index it again. You can add some unique content to this document and have it reindexed. Please refer to the webmaster guidelines:

Thanks
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yes, I've reviewed all the responses. The problem is not with the page itself as the code that created it is common no matter which name is in the search parameter. Some names work fine, others, where there is a common last name (such as "baty") may or may not exhibit the problem. Given that other search engines work as expected, I fail to see where the problem is something that I can address. Any insights would be appreciated.
Jim
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Further research indicates that the problem may lie with the google code used to customize the search for the HKVCA site. If I perform a search using the terms "hkvca" and "baty" using a general google search, the results seem to be complete. I will revisit the site search code and update it if necessary. This item can be closed.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/programmable-search/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic