/programmable-search/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
How can i use my spreadsheet data in Google custom search engine?
Hi, 

Is it possible to use/add spreadsheet data in Google custom search engine? I want each row in my Google spreadsheet shall be searchable in my Google custom search engine.

//Karl-Johan Gyllenstorm
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (5)
Relevant Answer
Hi Karl,

Please be informed that the Programmable Search Engine is hosted on Google's infrastructure and uses the same technology as of Google.com. It will crawl and index only those pages which are public accessible to Google bot without any authentication and meet webmaster guidelines:

To index Google sheets, please review the document below:

If your contents are directly accessible to public and does not require authentication, then you will need to create a sitemap with all your content URL's and submit the sitemap through Google Search Console for indexing:
Thanks
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi, 

Thanks for a great and fast replay. What i want to know is how i can use my data in my (shared) Google spreadsheet in my Google custom search engine?

Here is one example on my shared spreadsheet: 

So let´s say that: 

1. The user search for the first keyword that is in A6 in the spreadsheet, 2. in Google custom search engine, the Google custom search engine then show all data from the hole row (A6 to AG6) to the user in a nice way. 

How can i do this? 

Best regards
Karl-Johan Gyllenstorm
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
HI,

You need to enter the URL pattern as your user's would access your content/website on a browser. Please review the document below to understand how to add URL pattern:

Thanks
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi, 

I have added the url of the public url to my spreadsheet in to the settings in Google custom search engine. After this i have tested the search engine and the search engine does not give me any results/ data from the relevant spreadsheet.

The public url to spreadsheet is:

Can you pleas explain step by step how i can solve this? 

Best regards
Karl-Johan Gyllenstorm
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi,

Recommend you to please create a sitemap containing all the URL's of your content and then submit this sitemap for indexing through Google Search Console:

Once indexed, your content will be served.

Thanks
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/programmable-search/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic