Enable your AMP content on Google Play Newsstand
Google Play Newsstand supports Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), allowing users to view AMP HTML versions of your pages if they exist. AMP can give you more visual control of your content while preserving the fast, mobile-optimized experience that users have come to expect in Play Newsstand.
- You must provide content to Play Newsstand using feeds.
- AMP support is currently available for editions with free content only.
- Include full-length articles in your feed.
- Avoid excessive ads. Ads should be limited to the following:
- one small ad above the fold
- one ad per screen
- no more than one-third of the screen space
- At least 90% of your Play Newsstand content should be available in AMP format.
- Your edition should meet our general catalog inclusion guidelines.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like to enable AMP for your content in Play Newsstand. We'll review your content, and if it meets our guidelines, we'll configure your edition to render as AMP preferentially.
You don't need to make any changes on your end. As long as your web pages link to their AMP versions, we'll be able to detect the AMP pages.