View and download reports
Sales and transaction reports provide details about how your titles are selling.
To access reports for your magazine sales on Google Play Newsstand, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google Play Newsstand Producer in Google Chrome.
- Go to Publisher settings.
- Click Reports, then Download reports.
- Enter the start and end date for the report you'd like to pull, using this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Choose All Editions or the desired magazine title from the Edition drop-down menu, then select the report type you'd like to create from the Report type drop-down menu.
- Select Unencrypted csv file or Encrypted zipfile as the download type.
- If you choose to download an encrypted zip file, you'll need to choose a password at least 8 characters long. The encrypted zip file option may be useful if you're sending the report to a larger group.
Report update frequency
The reporting data will be updated every 24 hours.