What does this mean for you?
The ability to download assets was disabled on June 30, 2021. The ability to upload new 3D models on poly.google.com was disabled on April 30, 2021.
We want to thank you for joining us on this journey. We appreciate you trusting us to host your assets and provide a space where they can shine. The amazing work that our users have uploaded to Poly every day has surprised, humbled, and delighted us, and we have you to thank.
The Poly team
- Is it possible to download my assets? No, it is no longer possible to download your assets from Poly.
- Will I still be able to create Swirl assets? Yes, Swirl creators will be able to use Google Web Designer both to configure 3D models and to build Swirl creatives.
- Are there other services available that provide similar functionality to Poly?
- Yes, the <model-viewer> web component is an open-source JS library that lets you embed your GLB with a single line of HTML. You can find out more here.
- Other partners, such as Sketchfab, support hosting models previously uploaded to Poly. Expeditions and Tours will not be supported by Sketchfab. You can find out more here.