If you have a brick & mortar store, there are two ways to add your in-store products to your Business Profile:
1. Manually upload your products with the Product Editor.
2. Automatically add products free of charge with Pointy from Google.
How to automatically add products with Pointy
Adding your in-store products to Google with Pointy is simple and free. You don’t need to set up a merchant center account or create product feeds as Pointy does all this for you.
- Plug the Pointy box in between your barcode scanner and Point of Sale (POS) system so that it can add your products to Google.
- Scan your products at your register, same as always. As you scan them, Pointy matches the product image and name from the UPC/EAN barcode and adds it to Google. No manual data entry is needed.
- Your in-store products will show up on your Business Profile and can appear in search results, helping more people to find you.
Note: Pointy is available as a free downloadable app that works on some Point of Sale (POS) systems, including Clover, Square and Lightspeed. If the app is available for your Point of Sale (POS) system, you don’t need the Pointy box. Check if you can get the app.
Important: Your business must be verified on Business Profile in order for your products to show up.