Pointy is available as a free install direct to your Lightspeed Retail POS (X-Series) point of sale system.
When you install Pointy we will pull all of the relevant product information from your POS and add it to Google - no manual data entry is needed.
Pointy will continue to update as you sell products in your day-to-day tasks, so no extra work is needed to keep your inventory up to date.
Your products will be added to your Google Business Profile. They will also have a better opportunity of showing up in product-related searches on Google.
An optional premium feature is ProductAds, where you can create ads for all your products in two clicks.
Note: In order for Pointy to work for your store, you must be using UPC/EAN barcodes on your products.
How to install Pointy for Lightspeed Retail POS (X-Series)
- Go to https://www.lightspeedhq.com/integrations/pointy-x-series/, click install now
- You will be directed to your Lightspeed account to log in
- Follow the instruction on screen
- You'll get a verification email from Pointy confirming your Pointy Page is automatically created.
**Please ensure you see X-Series here before attempting to install.
Here's how to sign-up to Pointy from your Lightspeed Retail POS: HERE
I am on the incorrect App Marketplace, how do I switch to the correct one?
- Please go to https://www.lightspeedhq.com/
- Hover your mouse over ‘Products’ one the top menu bar
- Click ‘integrations’ under retail
- You will then come to a screen showing a link out to both the AppMarketplace for Lightspeed Retail POS X-Series & R-Series.
- Click on either X-Series or R-series.
- Filter by Marketing to find Pointy, a Part of Google