If you use Google for work or school, your administrator controls whether you can use Google+ and post content. You might not be able to use Google+ if:
- Your administrator turns off Google+ for your account.
- Your account doesn’t have an active G Suite license.
When you can't use Google+ for work or school:
- You won’t be able to post, comment, or +1 in Google+.
- You’ll get an error message or notice when you try to post, comment, or +1.
- You might be able to delete your old content. Delete and manage activity on Google+.
- You might be able to delete your Google+ profile.
- If your work is no longer a G Suite customer, your Google+ profile and content will be deleted for you. This does not apply for schools using G Suite for Education.
Note: If your G Suite or Google+ account is suspended, your access to Google+ may be blocked and your content will be hidden and might eventually be removed.
Contact your administrator if you want to use Google+. Your administrator might need to assign a new license to your account.
If you signed up for G Suite for yourself, you're probably your account’s administrator. Make sure your billing information is correct and fix payment and billing issues.