Report abuse on Google+
If you see something on Google+ that violates our User Conduct and Content Policies, you can report it. Violations might include:
- Bullying, threatening or harassing someone
- Hate speech
- Impersonating someone
- Pornographic or sexually explicit content
- Sharing someone’s personal information
- Violent content
- Illegal content
- Selling regulated goods
- Harming or exploiting minors
You can also block someone who's posting things that you don't want to see.
Important: If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please contact the local police. It may be helpful to keep a record of the abuse to show them. You can create a record by taking a screenshot or by printing the threatening material.
Report abusive posts or material
- On your computer, open Google+.
- Open the post, comment, collection, community, photo, or profile of the person that you want to report.
- Click More Report abuse or Report comment.
Report a legal or copyright violation
If someone is posting content that you believe is illegal or violates your copyright, you can send Google a request to remove it under applicable laws.
Report an image of a minor
Click here to ask Google+ to restrict sharing of an image of a minor