Use accessibility features in Google+
Google+ has accessibility features that make it easier to use.
When you have TalkBack turned on, you:
- Have a more intuitive stream navigation with previous and next post buttons.
- Can double-tap a post or use the local context menu directly in the stream to +1, share, and view it or to comment on it.
- Can get more content in "full post" view by scrolling down.
On a mobile browser, you can:
- Use ARIA-landmarks to navigate and find key-sections.
- Use HTML headings to navigate posts, comments, Collections, Communities, and settings using a screen reader.
Tip: Set your layout to single column to make it easier to navigate through your home stream.