Google+ has accessibility features that make it easier to use.
iPhone & iPad app
When you have VoiceOver turned on for your iPhone or iPad, you can:
- Open the "full post" view by double-tapping with one finger on a post.
- Open a menu by double-tapping on the post with two fingers on a post.
- Open a menu by double-tapping on a comment with one finger.
- Open links or +mentions in a comment by double-tapping with two fingers.
- Join or leave a Community by double-tapping the Community's name with two fingers.
On a mobile browser, you can:
- Use ARIA-landmarks to navigate and find key-sections.
- Use HTML headings to navigate posts, comments, Communities, and settings using a screen reader.
Tip: Set your layout to single column to make it easier to navigate through your home stream.