See and edit your Google+ profile
Your Google+ profile includes posts that you've made on Google+, collections that you've created or followed and communities that you’ve joined.
You can also add a cover photo, a profile photo and a tagline, which will be public. If you don't add a profile photo, we'll make one for you with your initials.
To see your Google+ profile, click or tap Profile in the Navigation menu.
From your Google+ profile, people can also see more information about you when they click or tap ABOUT.
You can also edit some of this information through About me. When you change your name, tagline, profile photo or cover photo in Google+, it will be reflected in your About me information.
Edit your Google+ profile
You can edit your Google+ profile to:
- Change which communities are shown on your Google+ profile
- Choose whether or not to show collections that you're following on your Google+ profile
- Add or change a tagline
- Change your cover and profile photos
Note that collections owned by you will be displayed on your profile automatically to people you've shared them with. For example, public collections that you've created may be displayed to anyone who visits your profile.
To edit your Google+ profile:
- Open Google+ or the Google+ app .
- Click or tap Menu , then click or tap Profile .
- Click or tap Edit profile.
- Make your changes, then click or tap SAVE.
Edit your About me information from Google+
Because people can see your About me information using Google+, you can edit some of your Google-wide About me information from Google+.
Important: When you make changes to your About me information from Google+, these changes will be shown in other Google products where people can see your About me information.
- Open your Google+ profile by opening the Navigation menu , then click or tap Profile.
- Go to the information section by clicking or tapping ABOUT.
- To make changes to a section, click or tap Edit .
Note: For anything that isn't a person, like a business, a band or a team, you can make a Google+ page.