See how many times your Google+ profile & content have been viewed by other people
When you look at your profile, you can see your total number of views. That means you can tell how many times your content has been seen by other people, including your photos, posts, and profile page.
When you look at someone else’s profile or page, you can also see their total number of views. If you don’t see their view count, it means they’ve chosen not to include one on their profile. Learn more about view counts on Google+ pages.
Hide or show the view count of your profile & other content
You can use your settings to choose whether or not people see the number of times your profile and content have been viewed.Android
- Open the Google+ app > touch the menu icon/button.
- Touch the name of the account you want to use > Profile > check or uncheck the box next to “Views.”
- Open Google+ and click Home in the upper left corner.
- Click Settings > scroll to “Profile.”
- Check or uncheck the box to the left of “Show how many times your profile and content have been viewed."
You can’t adjust this setting from mobile web just yet. Please use the Google+ app or a desktop computer to hide or show your view count.
- Open the Google+ app > touch the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Touch Settings > Profile > Next to “Views,” turn the switch on or off.