Contacting people through Google+
If you want to contact someone through Google+, you can start a Hangout (text or video), or send them a message directly from their profile page. And if you have someone in your circles, you can email them from your Gmail account, even if you don’t know their email address.
Tip: If you’d like to share information with more than one person, learn more about sharing with your circles.
Contact someone from their Google+ profile
You can start a conversation with someone from their Google+ profile page.
Tip: If the icons described in the steps below aren't on someone’s profile, it means you can’t contact them that way. If you’d still like to get in touch with them, you can share a private post with them.Android app
You can’t contact someone directly from their profile page through the Android app just yet. You can share a private post with them, or use the Hangouts app.
- Open Google+.
- At the top of the page, use the search bar to find the person you want to contact.
- Under their photo and personal details:
- To start a Hangout, click the Hangouts icon .
- To share a post with only them, click the message icon .
You can’t contact someone from their profile page on mobile web just yet. Please share a private post with them, or use a computer.
- Open the Google+ app .
- In the upper left corner, touch the menu icon .
- Touch People > touch the search icon to search for the person you want to contact .
- Open the profile of the person you want to contact. At the bottom of the screen:
- To start a Hangout, touch the Hangouts icon .
- To send private post, touch the pencil icon .
Use Gmail to email a Google+ connection
You can use Gmail to email people in your Google+ circles even if you don’t have their email address. Learn more about emailing Google+ connections through Gmail.