Hangouts On Air
Broadcast Hangouts On Air from Google+ Pages
To host a Hangout On Air from your Google+ page, you need to connect your Google+ page with a YouTube channel. If you haven’t done this already, sign in to your Google+ page as its owner or manager, start a Hangout On Air, and follow the instructions that appear.
You also can follow instructions below.
Connect your Google+ page to a new YouTube channel
- Sign in to YouTube as the owner or a manager of your Google+ page.
- Visit youtube.com/channel_switcher.
- Select your Google+ page and follow the steps to create a channel for it.
Connect your Google+ page to an existing YouTube channelIf you already have an existing YouTube channel, you can connect it to your Google+ page.
If your YouTube channel isn’t connected to a Google+ page:
- Make sure the Google Account that owns the channel is a manager or owner of the Google+ page you want to connect.
- Then sign in to the channel on YouTube and follow these steps to connect it to your page.
If your channel is already connected to a different Google+ page or profile:
- Sign in to the channel on YouTube.
- Visit http://youtube.com/account_revert to disconnect your channel from the profile or page that it’s associated with. You can only do this if your channel used to be separate from your Google+ profile or page. If the channel is already connected to a Google+ page, you can only connect it to a different page if the channel was connected within the last 14 days.
- Make sure the Google Account that owns the YouTube channel is a manager or owner of the Google+ page you want to connect with the channel.
- Then follow these steps to connect the channel to your page.