Hangouts On Air
Broadcast Hangouts On Air from Google+ Pages
To host a Hangout On Air from your Google+ page, you need to connect your Google+ page with a YouTube channel. If you haven’t done this already, sign in to your Google+ page as its owner or manager, start a Hangout On Air, and follow the instructions that appear.
You also can follow instructions below.
Connect your Google+ page to a new YouTube channel
- Sign in to YouTube as the owner or a manager of your Google+ page.
- Visit youtube.com/channel_switcher.
- Select your Google+ page and follow the steps to create a channel for it.
Connect your Google+ page to an existing YouTube channelIf you already have an existing YouTube channel, you can connect it to your Google+ page.
If your YouTube channel isn’t connected to a Google+ page:
- Make sure the Google Account that owns the channel is a manager or owner of the Google+ page you want to connect.
- Then sign in to the channel on YouTube and follow these steps to connect it to your page.
If your YouTube channel is already connected to a different Google+ page or profile, and you want to change it, you can move your channel to another one.