Google+ Embedded Posts
If you're a publisher or blogger who wants to insert a Google+ post (written by yourself or others) in one of your articles, you can use embedded posts!
Embedded posts enable you to:
- Quote notable individuals or brands on Google+ inline in your article.
- Display Google+ posts in a Google+ branded frame identifying the source of the content.
The post will update if the author of the post edits it.
When your visitors encounter the Google+ embedded post on your site, they can +1, comment, or follow the post author, all without leaving your site.
Embed a post
- While viewing the post in Google+, move your cursor over the right corner of a post to reveal a down arrow.
- Click the arrow to expand the post options and select "Embed post."
- A text box containing HTML/JS code will appear.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
- Paste the code in the location of your article where you'd like to display the post.
By embedding Google+ posts, you agree to our policies.
If you encounter a Google+ embedded post that violates our policy, please report the issue here.