Share a photo
Open the Photos app > touch the menu icon/button > Select... > desired photo thumbnails > the share icon.
To view a photo more closely while in selection mode, touch the expand icon at the bottom right of each thumbnail, then the < back arrow at the top left to go back to your selections.
To select a group of photos on the Highlights tab, touch the check mark stack icon to the right of the grouping.
Share a photo from your computer
- Open your Google+ Home page.
- In the share box at the top left, click the Photos icon. You can:
- Drag and drop photos from your computer.
- Select Upload from computer to select photos from your computer or external hard drive.
- Select Your Google+ photos to choose from your photos, albums, or Google Drive.
- Add a message in the text box at the top and choose circles or people > click Share.
- To share your post with someone who isn't on Google+, type + and the person’s email address in the To field.
- To mention someone in your post, type + and the person’s name or email in the message text box.
Share a photo already uploaded to Google+
- Open Google+. Place your cursor in the top left corner for the Google+ main menu. Click Photos.
- Place your cursor over the photo or video you want to share. Click the check mark that appears to select it. You can select more than one photo or video.
- Click Share at the top. Learn more about sharing posts.