When you first connect to an app using Google+ Sign-in, you have control over what information is seen by the app and who can see activities that you take in that app on Google services. These controls apply whether you access the app on mobile, web or both. You only need to sign in to the app and configure the controls once across platforms. If you've already connected to an app using Google+ Sign-in, you can view and manage that app within your Google+ settings.
Currently, some of the management features are only available on Google+ desktop.
Go to your Apps page
- Open Google+. Place your cursor in the top-left corner for the Google+ main menu.
- Select Settings.
- In the 'Apps & activities' section, click Manage apps & activities.
Editing who can see your app activities on Google services
- On your App settings page, find the row of the app that you'd like to edit.
- In the 'VISIBLE TO' column, click on edit.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose an option from the list. To create a customised list of circles and people, select Custom.
- Click Save.
Deleting all app activities
- On your App page, find the row of the app that you want to manage.
- Click to open the menu in the drop-down list to the right.
- Select Delete all activities.
Editing the list of people the app can see
- On your App page, scroll to the row of the app whose permissions you'd like to edit.
- Click on the arrow drop-down menu to the right of the row.
- Click Advanced connection settings.
- Untick the box next to the circle that you'd like to exclude. You can also untick 'All circles' to automatically exclude new circles that you create in the future.
- Click OK.
Disconnecting an app
- Scroll to the app that you'd like to manage.
- Click to open the menu to the right of the app title.
- Select Disconnect.
- An 'Are you sure you want to disconnect?' box will appear, click Disconnect. (Be aware that it may take up to an hour for the disconnection to complete.)