Sign in to other sites using Google
You can use your Google username and password to sign in to other apps and websites, and you can control what information from each app will be shared on Google+.
Tip: If you're having trouble signing in using your Google username and password, try this troubleshooter.
Signing in with Google+
To use Google+ Sign-In:
- Open the app or website that you want to sign in to.
- Click the Google+ Sign-In button. If you don’t see the button, this may mean that Google+ Sign-In isn’t available for the app, or you might already be logged in to the app.
- If you aren't already logged in to Google+, enter your Google username and password.
- Review the permissions screen. To make changes, click the Pencil icon .
- Click Accept.
Some apps may ask to share your app activity with Google. You can choose who sees this activity on Google services from the permissions screen when you sign in.
- Make your app activity visible by clicking +Add more people and entering circles, people or email addresses.
- Remove a circle or person by clicking the X next to their name.
- Keep your activity private by selecting Only you.
When you share a list of people from your circles with the app, it may use that information to personalise your app experience based on your friends' app activity.
You can choose which circles to share with the app from the permissions screen when you sign in.
- Untick the box next to any circles that you’d like to exclude.
- To prevent circles that you create in future from being automatically shared with the app, untick "All circles".