Sign in to other sites using Google
You can use your Google username and password to sign in to other apps and websites, and you can control what information from each app gets shared on Google+.
Tip: If you're having trouble signing in using your Google username and password, try this troubleshooter.
Signing in with Google+
To use Google+ Sign-In:
- Open the app or website you want to sign into.
- Click the Google+ Sign-In button. If you don't see the button, that may mean Google+ Sign-In isn't available for the app, or you might already be logged in to the app.
- If you aren't already logged in to Google+, enter your Google username and password.
- Review the permissions screen. To make changes, click the pencil icon .
- Click Accept.
Some apps may ask to share your app activity with Google. You choose who can see this activity on Google services from the permissions screen when you sign in.
- Make your app activity visible by clicking +Add more people and entering circles, people, or email addresses.
- Remove a circle or person by clicking the X next to their name.
- Keep your activity private by selecting Only you.
When you share a list of people from your circles with the app, it may use that information to personalize your app experience based on your friends' app activity.
You can choose which circles to share with the app from the permissions screen when you sign in.
- Uncheck the box next to any circles you'd like to exclude.
- To prevent circles you create in the future from getting automatically shared with the app, uncheck "All circles."