Download photos and albums on Google+
You can download some photos using Google+ and the people you share your photos with will also be able to download your photos using Google+ unless you change your settings.
Download a photo
Click the photo to view it in full screen > More > Download photo
If you don't see the Download photo option, the person who shared the photo may have disabled viewers from downloading their photos.
Downloading entire albums
- Open Google+. Place your cursor in the top left corner for the Google+ main menu.
- Click Photos.
- Click Albums at the top > the album you'd like to download.
- Click Select to the right of the album title > More > Download
Downloading shared photos of albums
- From your stream or someone's profile, click on the name of the shared album you'd like to download.
- Click the dropdown icon > Download album
If you don't see the Download album option, the person who shared the album may have disabled viewers from downloading their photos.
Restrict others' ability to download your photos using Google+
To disallow this feature, open your Google+ settings and uncheck the box next to "Allow viewers to download my photos".