Some Google+ accounts at work or school are set by default to share content you post only with your organization. If you want your content to be publicly visible, you’ll need to manually adjust the sharing option on the post you want to share.
What happens when you share publicly
When you post publicly from your work or school account:
- Anyone might be able to see your post
- Your post might show up in searches
- Your post might show up in the home streams of people you’ve specifically shared it with
Share a post publicly
- Open Google+.
- In the bottom right, click Compose .
- Next to your name, click the text link.
- Next to "Only people on [YOUR DOMAIN] can see this," turn the switch off.
- If you see Public, click it.
- If you don't see Public, click See more, then turn off the switch. Then choose Public.
- You'll see a message letting you know your post will be seen outside of your organization.
- Create a post.