Share publicly from your work or school account
Some Google+ accounts at work or school are set by default to share content you post only with your organization. If you want your content to be publicly visible, you’ll need to manually adjust the sharing option on the post you want to share.
What happens when you share publicly
When you post publicly from your work or school account:
- Anyone might be able to see your post
- Your post might show up in searches
- Your post might show up in the home streams of people you’ve specifically shared it with
Share a post publicly
- Open the Google+ app .
- In the bottom right, tap Compose .
- Next to your name, tap the text.
- Next to "Only people on [YOUR DOMAIN] can see this," turn the switch off.
- Tap Public. You’ll see a message letting you know that your post will be seen outside of your organization.
- Create a post.