Get a custom URL for your Google+ profile
You can use a custom URL to create a short, memorable web address for your Google+ profile.
Important: You can’t change your custom URL after you create it, so be sure you like yours before you finalize it.
Get a custom URL for your Google+ profileAndroid app / Mobile browser / iPhone or iPad
It’s easiest to use a computer to get your custom URL. Please use a computer instead of a mobile device.
- If there is a custom URL available for your account, you will see a banner below your name on your Plus profile.
- Click the link in the banner.
- You’ll see the custom URLs you can choose from. You may also need to add a few letters or numbers in the box to make it unique to you.
- Next to “I agree with Terms of Service,” check the box.
- Click Change URL.
- You may be asked to verify your account using your mobile phone number.
- When you’re ready to permanently add your URL to your profile, click Confirm.
Rules for getting a custom URL
There are a few rules to keep in mind when you’re trying to get a custom URL. If you’re having trouble, make sure:
- You have ten or more followers (people who have added you to their circles)
- Your account is at least 30 days old
- Your profile has a profile photo
- Your account is in good standing