Limited access and profile suspensions
The Google+ User Content and Conduct Policy describes the shared values of the Google+ community. Google+ is a place where people can express their beliefs and values, and our policies help foster a positive environment.
These policies may change based on the needs of the broader community, so we encourage you to review them regularly.
We take our policies seriously and ask you to respect them. When you are posting or sharing content on Google+, you have certain responsibilities to yourself and to others.Warnings
We may limit your access again or disable your access to Google+ entirely if you continue to violate our content and conduct policies. We understand that Google+ and its policies may not be for everyone. If you do decide that Google+ is not for you, we encourage you to make a copy of your Google+ data before you disable Google+.
For repeated or particularly severe violations of our policies, your Google+ profile may be suspended permanently. This means that you will no longer have access to Google+ and may be prevented from using Google services that require an active Google+ profile. If your profile is suspended, you can use Google Takeout to download a copy of your content for up to 60 days before your content is deleted. Depending on the severity of your violation, you may be able to appeal your profile suspension if you believe that your content or conduct does not violate our policies. If your appeal is successful, your content may be restored.
Suspending your Google+ profile has many consequences, including the following:
- Your circles will be deleted.
- Your +1's will be deleted.
- Your posts and comments will be deleted and will no longer be visible to anyone that you shared them with.
- Google+ social and sharing features will be disabled in other Google products and services.
- Your Google+ pages and their content will be deleted. (If you decide to disable Google+, transfer ownership of your pages first.)
Suspending your Google+ profile does not affect some other Google products and features, for example:
- No photos will be deleted: You can still access them and delete them in the Album Archive.
- Your connections to third-party services won't be affected. To manage them, use the Connected Accounts settings.
- Your chat buddies in Gmail won't be deleted.
- Your Google+ Local reviews won't be deleted: They are marked as private, and you can find them in the "My Places" section of Google Maps. You can delete them there if you want to.